Remember “Twilight” Star Ashley Greene’s Apartment Fire? Sources Reveal Crack Pipe Found!

1814

Ashley Greene sued over apartment fire

A crack pipe was reportedly discovered in Ashley Greene’s apartment after last year’s devastating fire, according to a lawsuit filed by the building manager.

The “Twilight” star’s  West Hollywood apartment unit went up in flames in March 2013 after a lit candle started a fire.

Greene, her brother, and another man (said to be her then-boyfriend actor Ryan Phillippe), were all home sleeping at the time but managed to get out of the apartment in time.  One of Ashley’s dogs wasn’t so lucky.

The fire did extensive damage to a number of units and a number of tenants/owners are suing the “Twilight” star.

The manager, Adrian Mayorga, is also suing, claiming he suffered permanent respiratory damage.

Does Ashley Greene smoke crack?

In his sworn deposition, Mayorga says one of the men who cleared out Greene’s apartment after the fire told him he found a glass crack pipe.

Mayorga adds that he was the first person in the hallway after the blaze broke out and says he saw Ashley and the others “disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something.”


Mayorga also said,  “The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Green, and her — the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe.”

Ryan Phillippe

Ryan Phillippe, who is the ex-husband of Reese Witherspoon, gave a deposition of his own this week, in which he denies being at Greene’s apartment at the time of the fire.

In fact, Ryan even claims he has never ever been to the apartment before.

Ryan’s other ex-girlfriend and baby-mama, “Pitch Perfect” actress Alexis Knapp, also happened to start a fire with a lit candle and burned down her condo recently. Just a coincidence or is Ryan bad luck…or an arsonist?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here