The cast of the 14th season of “Dancing With The Stars” has been announced, along with their professional dance partner pairings.
“The View” star Sherri Shepherd will be appearing on this year’s show and is very happy about the pro dancer she was paired with too!
“It’s a dream come true,” Sherri said. Her dance partner will be Val Chmerkovskiy. Shepherd adds, “He is one of the best frickin’ dancers in the world. He’s hot!”
Let’s take a look at which celebrities will be battling it out this year on “DWTS” season 14, which premieres March 19 on ABC!
Here’s the star cast for the dancing competition 2012:
• Former child star Melissa Gilbert will dance with hot-headed Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
• “Family Matters” star Jaleel White (aka Urkel) will dance with Kym Johnson
• Tennis legend Martina Navratilova was paired with Tony Dovolani
• Soap opera star and singer Jack Wagner will dance with Anna Trebunskaya
• Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver was paired with dance pro Peta Murgatroyd
• “Extra” host Maria Menounos will dance with three-time champ Derek Hough
• The Disney Channel’s Roshon Fegan is paired up with Chelsie Hightower
• Actor and model William Levy will compete with pro Cheryl Burke
• Singer Gavin DeGraw is coupled up with sexy Karina Smirnoff
• Singer Gladys Knight will dance with Tristan MacManus
• Singer Katherine Jenkins will dance with Mark Ballas
Click thumbnails for larger pictures