Miley Cyrus Video: Making Fun Of Fellow Disney Stars Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez

3296

Wow! This is somewhat interesting, seems there is a rivalry between Miley Cyrus and the other Disney stars, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. And here’s a video below to prove it!

It seems Selena Gomez and her BFF and fellow Disney star, Demi Lovato made a little YouTube video together.

Miley Cyrus and her friend Mandy, made a video making fun of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. Not that it’s not funny but is a little “catty”.

Maybe Miley doesn’t like people saying that Lovato and Gomez are the up and coming new “Mileys” for Disney. Or could there be tension because Selena Gomez is said to be dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, who happens to be an ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus’.

Check out the video below:

30 COMMENTS

  1. 95% of girls would cry if hannah montana fell of a cliff, BUT if your the other 5% yelling “JUMP BITCH JUMP!!!!!!!!!” please find me on myspace as

  2. hey its me joe’s girl man u people better leave my other girl toy alone (miley) hahaha suckers freakin a**holes to all the whole world!!!!

  3. i think the sadest thing was that i wasnt even funny, to me she just seemed like a jealous bitch. and i was starting to think miley was ok but i love demi and selena much more. watever miley that was a stupid move especially since u probably really do hate them contrary to wat u say to everyone else. the video was unneccesary and just petty and all together stupid

  4. Oh my gosh. I HATE miley cyrus! Not only does she have no talent, but she acts like she's this really beautiful disney princess. News flash miley, demi lovato and selena gomez ACTUALLY have talent and their shows don't suck as much as yours. Miley's show is just a trashy disney show where all the lines revolve around her and her corny catchphrases. Ugh, I hate her. She's just mad that selena's a better actress and demi's a better singer. But the sad part is that not only does miley think that whole little parody was funny, she's gonna keep on thinking she actually is cool and talented because nobody has the guts to go up to her and cuss her out.

  5. Hmm…I never liked Miley but this really made me dislike her A LOT more. I love Selena and Demi, and Miley had never done anything enough to make me think she was a snob, but this kind of makes me think so. Either she needs to let go of Nick or grow up and stop thinking the world revolves around her.

  6. i am not on any of there sides but if selena and miley were friends then selena wouldn't have gone out with her friends ex cause real friends don't go out with their friends ex

  7. hey miles you r so sweet but i want to tell you stop doing these things as it doesnt suit u at all i know selena is jealous of u because u r the most famous disney star and u r my fav so love u and what i have written think on this bye

  8. OH PLEASE… Selena Gomez is awesome, so is Miley, BUT DEMI LOVATO IS AN UGLY BITCH OMG.. i hate her soooo much … she’s so… emo… ew

  9. Wow Miley Cyrus is so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and lame cause she thinks shes hot stuf and she thinks shes better than everybody but shes not.

  10. NICK I LUV U WITH ALLLL MY SAINT HEART BUT…..HOW COULD YOU BREAK UP WITH SEL!!!! MILEY CYRUS IS A SON OF A BITCH AN ASSHOLE I HATE HER SHE IS NO GOOD 4 U GO BACK WITH SEL AND THINGS WOULD BE BETTER NELENA EVEN SOUNDS BETTER THAN NILEY!!! OH WELL JUST QUIT MILEY AND GO TO SEL!!! BY THE WAY I LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT EVERY NIGHT I CRYA IF I CANT FIND U LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

  11. So tru u kids cud go suk on selenaz hole…!! Cuz ya jst hating miley n nick have been reunited 4 sum reason again its sumfin called destiny !! N if dey end up not working it out den shesh let dem b ….ya prob been thru dat !! Its sumfin called love life kids grow up !! Luv my joe tho ^_^ i share him!!

  12. god she ain’t that bad u dang inmature lil kids and prob some kid that can’t get anything anyway. so leave her alone and stop drooling over someone u ain’t getting.

  13. Miley.. you SO suck on soooooo many levels! and fix your teeth lil redneck girl, their nasty like your singing!

    Now Selena, She's HoT!!!!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here