Forbes magazine has compiled a list of the “20 Hottest Young Royals” in the world. The magazine used the criteria of looks, money, and internet popularity to compile the list. Another condition was to use the names of single royals under 35 years old.
Britain had the most number of royals on Forbes’ list. Prince William took first place. Forbes chose him because he had international intrigue and heavy media attention. He was a skilled pilot and his relationship with Kate Middleton caught the interest of the public.
Prince Harry was second on the list. He became popular after his tour of duty in Afghanistan in March.Zara Phillips took 3rd place. Princess Beatrice had 4th place. Beatrice became popular after her bikini photos circulated the internet. Click here to look at Princess Beatrice in her bikini. There were criticisms on her figure and her mother, Sarah Ferguson, came out to defend Beatrice.
01. Prince William (Britain)
02. Prince Harry (Britain)
03. Zara Phillips (Britain)
04. Princess Beatrice (Britain)
05. Charlotte Casiraghi (Monaco)
06. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (Dubai)
07. Princess Victoria (Sweden)
08. Prince Azim (Brunei)
09. Prince Carl Philip (Sweden)
10. Andrea Casiraghi (Monaco)
11. Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis (Germany)
12. Princess Madeline (Sweden)
13. Princess Theodora (Greece and Denmark)
14. Prince Wenzeslaus (Liechtenstein)
15. Princess Tsuguko (Japan)
16. Princess Sirivannavari (Thailand)
17. Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (United Arab Emirates)
18. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein (Jordan)
19. Prince Philippos (Greece and Denmark)
20. Princess Sikhanyiso (Swaziland)
Please click on thumbnail to enlarge.