Sylvester Stallone’s son’s death remains a mystery after the autopsy came back inconclusive, pending the toxicology test results due in two months.
But new information released reveals there were several bags of white powder that were found in the room where Sage died.
Law enforcement sources said there were “several small baggies” of a white substance found at the scene, believed to be cocaine or crushed Vicodin.
Sources also report there were huge amounts of prescription drug medications in his home.
An insider said there were “60 gigantic bottles, like the ones in pharmacies”.read more