Pills & Alcohol Found In Cory Monteith’s Room: Did “Glee” Star OD?

 

1x1.trans Pills & Alcohol Found In Cory Monteiths Room: Did Glee Star OD?

The death of “Glee” star Cory Monteith is so sad and senseless, which makes it harder to report the dirty details on the circumstances surrounding his sudden passing.

There are new reports surfacing that there was not only alcohol and prescription pills but also cocaine found in his hotel room. We’re sadly betting on a deadly drug cocktail being the cause of death.

Sources reveal that there was alcohol and unidentified substances located in actor’s hotel room in Vancouver.

Of course, the official cause of death will not be revealed until the autopsy and toxicology results are in but the test results are being rushed through and should be revealed in the next few days.

Cory Monteith, 31, had been “partying with his friends” at two clubs in downtown Vancouver on Friday night.

He had been drinking, but not enough to cause his death according to pals.

An insider close to the investigation said, “They found cocaine and pills (that were not prescribed to him) in his hotel room. Here is what they will find in his system: alcohol, cocaine, Vicodin (a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination painkiller), Xanax (a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and insomnia), and Percocet (an oxycodone/acetominipin combination).”

Security footage form Fairmont Pacific hotel shows Cory returning alone to his hotel room at around 2 a.m. in the morning.

Cory’s family and personal doctors have reportedly been contacted “to determine if there were any contributing factors, such as a heart condition.”

Blind Gossip reported, “When all the facts are made public, it will become obvious why police were able to conclude their part of the investigation in the first 24 hours”.

We all heard the shocking news of Cory Monteith entering rehab in April, which seemed out of character for the clean cut actor.

But Cory was not only in rehab for alcohol, but also had a problem with cocaine.

An insider revealed, “Cocaine is his biggest issue. It’s gotten worse. He needed to get help.”

No matter the exact cause of death, it is so sad to see so many people die from carelessly mixing drugs and alcohol.

We hope for the sake of the family and his close friends that it was a natural cause for his death, which makes it at least a little easier to accept.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>